Peter Chalk Fountain

 Peter Chalk Fountain

This shallow pond is dominated by the Minoprio fountain by Vivien Ap Rhys Pryce, mounted on the wall of the Peter Chalk Conference Centre.  This water sculpture was donated to the University by the Constance Fund in 1988 and installed in memory of architect Anthony Minoprio (1900-1988). Find out more about it here.
 
Standing at this point on the Campus, take in the wonderful view of the front of the University's Forum building and in the distance the surrounding hills beyond.
 
 
 

Photo: Charlie Tyjas

Location of Peter Chalk Fountain